Whatsapp

Whatsapp
KAMERA SIGURIE - DVR HDD KABULL

Life style in Albania



Topic: Life style in Albania
...School Life....
My school start 8:00 am and i get up in 7:00 to be ready for school and i finish in 1:15 pm from Monday to Friday sometimes in 2:00 pm when i have a additional hour

When i come back from school i give some rest to 4:00 pm and then i start my homework....and i finish them actuallty in 8:00 when i have lot of hour fro the next day i go to 10: or 12:00
...Daily activity/rutine....
All my week my rutine is to go in school and to teach,but in weekend then start my live.I liked to spent my time with sports in football or basketball or just hang out,i dont like to spent my time in computer or facebook or any els in internet becuase then is my freetime and i dont like to let that time to go for nothing
...Hobbies/interest....
My hobbies are sports and music.I lisent so much music and i liked taker with sports.Am a big fan of sport football or basketball..and i liked the esaz song,sometimes and house music.
...Where do you live....
I live in Albania  in Tirana one of the most beatifull citys in Albanian i like here is so beatifull and the sea its so good and beatifull.
...Holidays....
I pass my holidays in my country or in my village.Lots of my holidays i go in village to mu grandma and my ankel,or in Tirana with my family or friends

0 commenti:

Posta un commento